A division of Scott Fetzer Company, WAYNE water systems is a lead marketing provider for home based water solutions. They have been manufacturing sump pumps for more than 80 years and provide you a security of dry basements, wells and clean, prepared pools. WAYNE sump pumps are famous for their durability and reliability.
Features of Wayne sump pump system
They Wayne VIP 50 is a submersible multipurpose pump used in sump pits, pools and wells. It has a high capacity ½ HP motor and has a pumping volume of 2500 gallons per hour. The anti-clogging feature of WAYNE VIP 50 allows to draws ½ inches thick semi-solids and the suction unit at the bottom can easily remove water from up to 1/8th inch of the surface. The overall body of this pump is corrosion resistant and protected with a thermoplastic layer. A float switch can easily be incorporated with this water pump. Some of the key features of WAYNE VIP 50 are discussed below:
- It is a portable, utility pump used for removing water from basements, boats, water tanks and other water collection spots.
- Its anti-clog feature can handle the solid residues in water for a thickness of ½ inch.
- The discharge thickness is a 1/4th inch and a 3/4th-inch garden hose can also be connected with the pump.
- It is durable and sturdy designed with an easy access handle.
- The WAYNE VIP 50 pump comes with a warranty of 1 year.
The anti-clog feature an extended suction capacity makes the WAYNE VIP 50 a win-win combination. Its multi-purpose functionality and easy adaptability with a float switch makes it all the more useful and practical.
The positives tips about the system
- It is long lasting and economical. Can work up to 5 hours and more without heating up. It would be a great one for those who need a heavy working sump pump to be used on a regular basis. This is an ideal one for building and houses where there is a frequent water collection that needs to be removed quickly in heavy amounts.
- It is easy to install and operate.so, you will not be needing any advanced technical knowledge while installing it or may need a little help to start to operate it without any problem.
- It can be used for various water utilities other than sump pits.
- The WAYNE VIP 50 gives a steady stream of water with a garden hose as well. You can use it easily for your needs.
- The pump leaves ½ inch of water behind which is its biggest selling point perhaps and it will serve you the best in doing the job perfectly leaving no problems for you after being used.
- It doesn’t make any sounds while operating. And it would be a great choice for those who need to get a simple, quiet and smooth working sump pump.
How Wayne VIP50 work?
- The quality of the garden hose connector is not so good. So you may get into a troublesome situation when you need a well-designed hose for your water pumping needs.
- It does not have a built-in float switch. This may be a huge drawback and would require your constant supervision in order to use it according to your needs.
- The pumping speed is less as compared to other pumps. So it may need a lot of time to remove water from a huge area.
- The bottom of the pump is rather delicate and can break easily so you will have to be careful.
- There is no battery backup and you would need a constant electric supply to run it properly.
The WAYNE VIP 50 is a great multipurpose pump and comes in handy for various water based utilities. Whether you have to clean up your pools or empty out the water tanks, it does a great job. This pump is durable and long lasting as compared to many other pumps available in the market and it barely leaves any water behind. If you are looking for an adaptable, powerful pump for several of your water jobs around the house than WAYNE VIP 50 must be your ultimate choice.